職缺: HR Intern 人資實習生
時間: 一年期, 每週16 – 20小時 ( 2-2.5天)
We are looking for HR Intern to join HR team in Alstom Taiwan.
Alstom is dedicated to Sustainable Transportation Solution. Main business in Taiwan is Metro Project and Light Rail Project. Taipei Wanda Line and Taichung Green Line are our two major ongoing projects now.
HR Intern will be the one of key contact point for employee service in relation to people system and process, also a chance to experience the full life cycle of employee events.
If you are keen to learn and start HR career in multinational company, this opportunity is ahead of you.
* What are my responsibilities?
- Be a process owner in Employee Life Cycle from recruiting, onboarding, to leaving
- Support payroll process for on-time & accurate deployment
- Manage HR-related purchase order process from communication with vendors in order to payment completion
- Maintain HR systems in quality to reflect the up-to-date changes
- Support learning program deployment
* What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Undergraduate or graduate major in Human Resources, Labor Law, Business Administration or related field
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and high attention to details
* Working Hours Per Week: 16-20 hours / 2.5-3 days